Where strange fact and stranger fiction collide
Here is some trivia questions I came up with for Facebook a while back. Don’t feel bad if you don’t know the answers to some of them, they are pretty obscure.
1) What resistance leader has been portrayed in TV and Movies by Edward Furlong, Nick Stahl, Christian Bale and Thomas Dekker?
2) What was the opening act at Woodstock?
3) What University did Mick Jagger attend?
4) What Johnny Cash album got its name form a Bruce Springsteen song?
5) What is the title of the Theme Song form MASH?
6) What Movie won the first Best Picture Academy Award?
7) What was the name of the Spaceship in Alien? (Bonus points where did the name come form?)
8) The book Killer Angels was made into what movie?
9) Who was killed by Joe Chill?
10) Who wrote the graphic novel 300?
And the answers are.
1) John Conner – from the Terminator Movies and Sarah Conner Chronicles.
3) London School of Economics
4) Johnny 99.
5) Suicide is Painless
7) Nostromo it was the title of a Joseph Conrad book. The ship in Aliens is the Salaco also from a Joseph Conrad novel.
9) Dr. Thomas and Martha Wayne (Batman’s parents)
10) Frank Miller.