Where strange fact and stranger fiction collide
Well I got no angry letters about my Top Ten Dating Hints from Star Wars: A New Hope. And that makes it a success. And do you know what a success means? It means Sequel!
So here is my top thirteen dating hits from The Empire Strikes back. Why thirteen? Because there are just so many good ones in that movie I could not stop at ten. I mean Yoda is known in many parts of the galaxy as the space version of Dr. Ruth and it isn’t just because they look alike. Why entire intergalactic civilizations refer to him as the little green love machine.
So feel free to pursue this list and see it maybe you can become a romance Jedi capable of ripping the heart out of a gundar.
13) “Don’t worry, she’ll hold together… You hear me, baby? Hold together!“
12) “Save your strength. There’ll be another time. The Princess. You have to take care of her. You hear me? Huh?”
11) “Never tell me the odds.”
10) “Who’s scruffy-looking?”
9) “You must unlearn what you have learned.”
8) “You have your moments. Not many of them, but you do have them.”
7) “You like me because I’m a scoundrel. There aren’t enough scoundrels in your life.”
6) “Looking? Found someone, you have, I would say, hmmm?”
5) “Well, I guess you don’t know everything about women yet.”
4) “It’s not my fault.”
3) “I know.”
2) “This deal is getting worse all the time!”
1) “No. Try not. Do… or do not. There is no try.”